- PENCIL OR MECHANICAL PENCIL
- TECHNICAL PENS (0.8, 0.4, 0.2)
- SET SQUARE: Both of them are right triangles: one with 90-45-45 degree angles, the other with 30-60-90 degree angles.
- DIN A-4 DRAWING SHEETS
- FOLDER: You must keep all your drawing sheets inside it.
Remarks about the material:
1. It is better for drawing not to use a soft eraser as they tend to blur the paper.
2. As for the pencil it is very important that if you don’t have a mechanical pencil you have to keep your pencil correctly sharpened.
3. As for the technical pens you are allowed to use disposable felt-tips as long as they are the required three thickness so as to perform the exercises and be able to distinguish data, auxiliary lines and solutions.
4. As for the set square you can find it both with a bevel edge or without, it is better to buy the ones without because they are easier to use for drawing parallel and perpendicular lines.
5. It is not necessary for you to buy the School’s drawing sheets as far as they are DIN A-4 (21 x 29,7 cm.) and they have the box for the title, date, pupil’s name and group.
6. The ruler must be at least 30 cm. long to be able to draw and divide the drawing sheet.
7. You can either use DIN-A4 notebook or DIN-A4 sheets of paper as long as they are organised in a folder or file.
8. The compass must be as balanced as possible and with a proper adapter to draught your works.