In geometry, an angle is the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex of the angle.
- Angles equal to 90º are called a RIGHT ANGLES. Two lines that form a right angle are said to be perpendicular.
- Angles equal to 180º are called STRAIGHT ANGLES.
- Angles equal to 360º are called ROUND OR FULL ANGLES.
- Angles smaller than a right angle (less than 90°) are called ACUTE ANGLES.
- Angles larger than a right angle and smaller than a straight angle (between 90° and 180°) are called OBTUSE ANGLES.
In Geometry, “Translation” simply means moving…without rotating, resizing or anything else, just moving.